Monday, June 2, 2008

Hockey Night~!!!

Tonight is the big night. The Red Wings' LAST game for the Stanley cup,hopefully if they win, which they will!!

When I first came to the US, I didn't know anything of hockey. If anybody asked me whether I liked hockey or not, I asked them back, "do you mean field hockey or ice hockey?"

But, I went to several MSU hockey games, and they were exciting. It is like fast, high-score soccer game on the ice.
Additionally, they won the NCAA and became a champion last year. Their goalie, Lerg,and wise,wise curled-hair player, Kennedy were stunning.


MSU hockey game at the Munn Arena


MSU marching band


MSU's mascot, Sparty


MSU national champion pin :)

I'm starting to go to University of Minnesota from this Fall. Another team to cheer for its hockey game!!I heard they even have cheerleaders for hockey..cheerleaders on ice...That's something I should see sometime. However, it's not so hard to decide which team I should cheer for if there's a game between MSU and UMN.. Of course ...
MSU.. Go State, Go Green, and Go White!
poo-ha-ha ^_^

I like gentle and skillful hockey, not violent ones...They give me too much tension...Mr. Sgoi said, I should watch Euro Hockey or Olympic hockey because they are smoother.

I hope Redwings win easily tonight!
"fighting!!" <-This is typical konglish when they mean "Go!! Red wings".

No comments: